We provide a wide range of legal services to corporations, partnerships and other businesses, both privately owned and publicly traded. Having been both a law firm partner and a corporate CEO, I know the value of having an experienced and trusted business adviser on call to handle the multitude of legal issues that arise in today’s complex business environment. When required we draw on the expertise of the lawyers in our network to provide the proper expertise for each matter, giving you the benefit of a large law firm without the associated costs.
Our areas of legal services include:
- General Corporate Representation.
- Formation and structuring of corporations, partnerships and LLCs, as further described on the Entrepreneurs page.
- Contract preparation and review
- Equipment leasing
- Private placements
- Public securities, including reverse mergers
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Acquisitions of other companies by merger or stock purchase
- Asset acquisitions
- Joint Ventures and Strategic Relationships
- Real estate
- Property acquisitions
- Construction and development projects
- Shareholder/Board of Directors Matters
- Employee Matters
- Business Litigation
eGeneralCounsel.com is operated by Bennett J. Yankowitz, a member of the State Bar of California and the New York State Bar Association. Portions of this Web site constitute the advertisement for professional services.